Here are 5 Things to Know about this Year’s Annual Conference in Miami:
- Continuity and Growth: The 2013 Conference had the theme “Advancing a Shared Regional Agenda” which reflected our interest in addressing the common issues shared by the countries of the Caribbean Basin. In 2014, we are continuing the underlying theme, but expanding outwards: the focus is not only on sharing the regional agenda, but it is also about how our economies link with Miami and beyond…and the opportunities for all.
- Business and Policy: You spoke – we listened. At our conferences people want to do business, but they also want to understand the policy decisions that are driving how business is being done. CCAA’s agenda does not sacrifice one for the other. See how we combine the two on our preliminary agenda, now available here.
- See and be seen: CCAA’s Miami Conference will be the place to meet the key players from throughout the region. Up the ante and make yourself known on-site and in advance: Sponsorship opportunities are available if you would like your company to benefit from all of the experiences that the Conference offers. For information on sponsorship, please contact Nathan Tuebner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register and save! Through July 15, all registrants will benefit from the special discount offered to CCAA members, which will be a 20% discount off the prevailing rate.
- Bigger and Better: CCAA’s Conference will return to Miami, the heart of the Americas, after 3 years of absence, and we are returning to a city that is clearly on the move. Just two of the changes since we left: an expanded train system that can get visitors directly from the airport to downtown; and the impressive Port of Miami Tunnel which is now operational and creates greater connectivity for business and trade.
Join CCAA for what promises to be an exciting 38th Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America in one of the nation’s most dynamic cities. Click here to sign up at CCAA’s member rate through July 15. Visit our event website for more information or contact us at email@example.com or (202) 464-2031.
Become a Sponsor