For 38 years, CCAA’s Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America has been a global forum where the issues impacting economic development in the countries of our region have been front and center on the agenda. Last week we sent you an email introducing some of the great speakers who will be joining us in Miami from November 19-21, and that list was just the beginning…some of the other notables who will be on the agenda are:
• The Honorable Eduardo Bhatia, President of the Senate of Puerto Rico;
• Thornley Myers, Chairman, Caribbean Electric Utility Services Corporation (CARILEC);
• Teresa Foxx, Vice President, Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA);
• Anton Edmunds, Founder & President, The Edmunds Group;
• Diane Edwards, President, Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO);
• Kevin Tynes, Chairman, Nippon Koei LAC;
• Isaac Anthony, CEO, Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility (CCRIF) ;
• The Honorable Vinicio Mella, Vice Minister of Industry and Commerce, Dominican Republic;
• Dr. Neil Parsan, Ambassador of Trinidad & Tobago to the United States & Chair, Inter-American Council for Integral Development;
• And still more to come…
Register now for CCAA’s Annual Conference, the only annual event which has brought together leaders from the business community, the public sector, and civil society, to create a unique opportunity for those working in or with the Caribbean and Central America for nearly four decades.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that the special room rate at the JW Marriott Marquis will be offered until October 18 so the time to make your reservations is now! Please click here to visit the special reservations portal to book your room.
Exhibit space is filling up, so please contact Gwendolyn Siegel at email@example.com if you are interested in receiving information on booth pricing and availability.
Sponsorship Opportunities are also available. Please contact Nathan Tuebner (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. For questions on registration, collaborations, and media partners, contact Gwendolyn Siegel at email@example.com.
CCAA is a non-governmental organization that promotes private sector-led economic development in the Caribbean Basin. More information on the organization and the Annual Conference can be found at CCAA’s website at www.c-caa.org.