Click here for the email version
October 9, 2014
As new compliance rules for global banking are enforced, what is the impact on small businesses in the Caribbean Basin? As technology creates more viable options for the transport of cleaner burning fuels, how will this change the dynamics of the energy security debate over the next decade? And when the international community debates regional programs, is the voice of the region being heard in the debate?
Participate in the 38th Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America, from November 19-21, in Miami, FL, and hear from experts including:
- Carmen Gisela Vergara, Secretary General of the Secretariat for Central American Economic Integration;
- Ambassador Len Ishmael, Head of Mission, Eastern Caribbean States Mission in Brussels;
- Lenny Feldman, Chairman, World Trade Center Miami and Member, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg P.A.;
- The Honorable Alberto Bacó Bagué, Secretary of Economic Development and Commerce, Puerto Rico;
- The Honorable Anthony Hylton; Minister of Industry, Investment and Commerce, Jamaica;
- The Honorable Donville Inniss, Minister of Industry, International Business, Commerce, and Small Business Development, Barbados;
- Carlos Urriolla, Senior Vice President – Carrix, SSA Marine;
- Gema Sacristan, Division Chief, Financial Markets Division, Inter-American Development Bank;
And many, many more…
Register now for CCAA’s Annual Conference, the only annual event which has brought together leaders from the business community, the public sector, and civil society, to create a unique opportunity for those working in or with the Caribbean and Central America for nearly four decades.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that the special room rate at the JW Marriott Marquis will be offered until October 18 so the time to make your reservations is now! Please click here to visit the special reservations portal to book your room.
Exhibit space is filling up, so please contact Gwendolyn Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in receiving information on booth pricing and availability.
Sponsorship Opportunities are also available. Please contact Nathan Tuebner (email@example.com) for more information. For questions on registration, collaborations, and media partners, contact Gwendolyn Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org.