Who will you see at CCAA’s 39th Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America? Here’s a first look…
The resumption of a formal relationship between Cuba and the United States stands to redefine the future of trade and investment in the Caribbean Basin. Understanding what this means today, and what it could mean for the future of the region, is why business and thought leaders will be gathering for the 39th Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America which will take place from November 15-17, in Miami, Florida.
There are just three weeks to go until the curtain rises on what is certain to be one of the year’s most informative and engaging discussions on how the evolving U.S.-Cuba relationship could influence our region. Join a stellar line-up for two days of plenary discussions and interactive roundtables. Our speakers include:
- Chris Bennett, Managing Director, The Caribbean Council
- Al Cardenas, Senior Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Arturo Cruz, Professor, INCAE Business School
- Richard Feinberg, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Foreign Policy, Latin America Initiative, Brookings Institution
- Bill Lane, Senior Director Global Government & Corporate Affairs, Caterpillar
- Ron McKay, President, ADS Global; and President, American Chamber of Commerce of Jamaica
- Maria Mendez, Director Latin American Sales & Trade Development; Alabama State Port Authority
- Amb. Nestor Mendez, Assistant Secretary General, Organization of American States
- Rafael Romeu, President and CEO, DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Carmen Gisela Vergara, Secretary General; Secretariat for Central American Economic Integration
- Antonio R. Zamora, Esq.,…. and more.
Over the next few days we will be sharing information on more of the great speakers who have confirmed their participation. If you are interested in the Cuba, the Caribbean, and Central America, you need to be a part of this event.
Register today; we look forward to seeing you in Miami.
Caribbean-Central American Action
CCAA’s Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America continues to be the premiere trade and policy forum for the countries of the Caribbean Basin. With the theme “Cuba, the Caribbean, and Central America: A New Era in Regional Integration,” the 2015 Conference will focus on the implications of the normalization of U.S. Cuba relations, particularly in the context of overall economic development in Central America and the Caribbean.
Registration is now open for “CCAA39”. To register, please fill out and return the enclosed registration form or visit http://bit.ly/CCAA39 to register online today. Discounts for groups, government, ngo’s and sponsors are available.
For sponsorship opportunities, or for further information on participating at the event, please contact Gwendolyn Siegel at email@example.com or (202) 464-2031.
To download the latest outline agenda, please click here.
A limited number of rooms at the group rate are still available at the host hotel, the Hyatt Regency Miami. To access the reservations portal, please click here or contact CCAA at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.