2016 Calendar of Events
2016 Scheduled Disaster Management Workshop Series Events:
Under the theme of “Building Risk-Aware and Resilient Communities”, the series will take place as follows:
- April 5: US Virgin Islands (St. Croix)
- April 6: US Virgin Islands (St. Thomas)
- April 15: Turks and Caicos (Providenciales)
- May 4: The Bahamas (Nassau)
- May 5: The Bahamas (Freeport)
- May 26*: Dominica (Roseau) (*Date to be confirmed)
- June 2: Trinidad and Tobago (Port-of-Spain)
Other Upcoming Events
March 8, 2016
World Trade Center Miami 13th International Women’s Day Awards Luncheon, The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, FL
May 3, 2016
Council of the Americas – 46th Annual Conference on the Americas, Washington, DC
Fall 2016 marks CCAA40!
CCAA will celebrate its 40th Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America this fall. For information on sponsorship opportunities for CCAA40, please contact Gwendolyn Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 464-2031.
Please stay tuned for updates on these and other events by visiting www.c-caa.org/events or by contacting CCAA at (202) email@example.com.