CCAA’s Annual Conferences on the Caribbean and Central America
CCAA’s Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America continues to be the only forum that focuses solely on the small economies of the Caribbean Basin, the “CBI” beneficiary countries that make up the Third Border. The conference brings leaders from the public sector, the business community and civil society together in a constructive dialogue to address issues affecting the region and its economic prospects. Special emphasis is placed on the mutually beneficial relationship with the US.
It combines major addresses by political leaders with morning workshops on public policy issues. Afternoon industry sector roundtables give participants the opportunity to participate in a series of interactive discussions with subject-matter experts from the United States, Europe, Asia, the Caribbean, and Central America on issues vital to the agribusiness, apparel, energy, financial services, technology, telecommunications, transportation, and tourism industry sectors.
Receptions, luncheons, and dinners along with a diversified Exhibit Hall, provide ample opportunities for networking with a broad cross-section of companies, organizations, and individuals actively involved in Supporting a Sustainable Caribbean Basin®.
- 39th Annual “A New Era in Regional Integration” 2015
- 38th Annual “Advancing a Shared Agenda ⇔Connecting Our Economies” 2014
- 37th Annual “Advancing a Shared Agenda” 2013
- 36th Annual “A Region at the Crossroads” 2012
- 35th Annual “Where Business and Policy Meet” 2011
- 34th Annual “Caribbean & Central America” 2010
- 33rd Annual “Responding to Global Challenges” 2009
- 32nd Annual “Supporting Regional Sustainability” 2008
- 31st Annual “A Region for Poised Growth” 2007
- 30th Annual “A United Third Border” 2006
- 29th Annual “A Prosperous Third Border” 2005
- 28th Annual “An Integrated Third Border” 2004
- 27th Annual “Strengthening the Third Border” 2003
For information on past programs including agenda topics, speakers, sponsors and participants, please click here or contact CCAA at email@example.com or (202) 464-2031.