GET INVOLVEDJoin CCAA: THE trusted non-for-profit organization promoting world-class economic development, resilience, and prosperity in the Caribbean and Central America
THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP
- Promote policies that improve business security as a means to enhance economic growth and stability in the Caribbean and Central America
- Promote Caribbean and Central American policies that encourage workforce development and technological innovation
- Promote U.S. policies for the region that support the development of technological transformation for a world-class competitive environment in the Caribbean and Central America
- Promote the adoption of best-in-class practices by governments and communities to strengthen regional resilience against natural disasters
- Promote the private-public networks and alliances that will build and sustain these goals.
A Forum for Leaders
- Throughout the years, Heads of State, from countries around the Hemisphere, have participated in CCAA events.
A Forum for Issues
- Be a part of programs and events that not only address the issues of the day, but that bring the experts to the table who are leading the conversation not only regionally, but globally.
A Forum for Networks
- Be a part of a network of like-minded professionals who are committed to the economic prosperity of the Caribbean and Central America.
A Forum for Advocacy
- To be a part of a neutral entity that can work with governments from the region and the U.S. to enhance a world-class business environment for the Caribbean and Central America.
SUPPORT OUR WORK
CCAA is pleased to offer a number of options for the support of our programs. All members are eligible to receive complimentary copies of our yearly publication, the “Caribbean-Central America Profile”, which provides summary analysis of the countries of the Basin, lists businesses and associations currently operating in the region, and valuable contact information useful to anyone interested in conducting business with the countries in the Caribbean and Central America and enjoy discounts to select CCAA and Partner events.
TIER 1:Friend of CCAA
- For an annual donation of $150.00, individuals can be a part of the ongoing commitment to U.S.-Regional relations by becoming a Friend of CCAA. Friends of CCAA will receive access to member-only activities and discounts on CCAA events.
TIER 2:Corporate SPONSOR
- CCAA hosts events throughout the year that are available for sponsorship. Sponsorship levels start at $2,500.00 and come with a range of benefits that can include complementary passes, dedicated marketing, and exclusive networking activities, as well as other event-related opportunities.
TIER 3:Corporate MEMBER
- Corporate Members are invited to take an active role in the development of CCAA’s programming throughout the year. As a corporate member companies will receive the following benefits: +Exclusive discounts to CCAA and CCAA Partner events; +Networking support through CCAA’s expansive database; +Conference and event benefits include: speaking opportunities and reserved seating at meal events; +Access to Member-only events; +Marketing opportunities on CCAA’s website, newsletters, and other materials (web and print), and more. Corporate Membership amounts are determined by the size of the company/organization.
TIER 4:Corporate BENEFACTOR
- Corporate Benefactors support CCAA’s work as both Members and Sponsors. Benefactors are invited to actively engage with the organization on its program development and have all of the benefits accorded to Corporate Members. In addition to the benefits of membership, Benefactors provide sponsorship for one or more of CCAA’s events during the year and are able to play an active role in their design and implementation.
- Association of International Bankers of Curaçao
- ATN International
- Boston Global Partners
- Caribbean Association of Industry & Commerce
- The Caribbean Council
- Caribbean Hotel and Tourism Association
- Caribbean Tourism Organization
- Credicorp Bank, Panama
- Demerara Distributors Limited
- DRI Foundation
- Federation of Chambers and Associations of Industry of Central America and the Dominican Republic (FECAICA)
- Florida International Bankers’ Association (FIBA)
- GB Group
- Groupe Jean Vorbe
- Guyana Telephone & Telegraph
- Hanesbrands, Inc
- Interconnect, Ltd.
- The Jamaica National Group Ltd.
- Manchester Trade Ltd. Inc.
- Minicucci Coaching & Consulting
- Nippon Koei LAC Co., Ltd.
- NS&J Advisory Group
- Peter B. Johnson
- Seaboard Marine, Ltd.
- Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP
- Stuart S. Dye & Associates, PLLC
- Tropical Shipping Co., Ltd.
- Jesse Tyson
- University of the West Indies
- World Data
To learn more about how to join as a member of CCAA, please submit the following information form or contact us at (202) 464-2031. Download a copy of the membership package here.